Our universal search utility allows you to perform searches for transactions, users and site references.
Required user roles
The nature of the User Role assigned to your MyST account will determine what can be displayed in search results.
How to access
The universal search box can be found at the top of any MyST page.
Performing a search
- Enter your search terms into the universal search box found at the top of the page.
- Click the magnifying glass to submit.
You can search for the following entities:
- Transactions: Search for transactions processed on your site references, either by their unique transaction reference or the order reference.
- Users: Search for child users you manage.
- Sites: Search for site references you manage.
- Statements: Search for merchant statements for site references you manage.
If only one result is found, you will be immediately redirected to the page associated with the result.
e.g. If you enter a unique transaction reference, you will be immediately redirected to the details view.
Search results page
The results are displayed in a grid. Click on an item to display more information (this navigates away from the page).
You can filter by result type by using the controls near the top of the page:
e.g. You can opt to only display users: