The Reports/Funding pages deal with Merchant funding, that is, payments to, and collections from, the Merchants. The following reports are available:
- Daily Funding
- Merchant Payment Advice
Daily funding page
The Daily Funding page displays accumulated postings for an account type, account currency and settlement period for a date range.
To generate the report:
- Using the “Settlement Period” drop-down list, select a period, or select All to report postings independent of when they are billed.
- Check “All Account Types” to select all accounts. If this is selected, the “Settlement Period”, “Merchant Type” and “Account Type id” drop-down lists are disabled.
- Check “All Currencies” to select all currencies. If this is selected, the “Settlement Period”, “Merchant Type” and “Account Currency” drop-down lists are disabled. If “All Account Types” is not checked, use the “Account Type id” drop-down list to select an account type. The “Account Type id” drop-down list includes all account types available.
- In the “Date From” and “to” fields, enter a posting date range to query; a maximum of 31 days is allowed.
- If “All Currencies” is not checked, use the “Account Currency” drop-down list to select a currency. The “Account Currency” drop-down list includes all currencies that are associated to account types.
- Click the “Search” button to generate the report. When “All Account Types” and/or “All Currencies” are selected, the data is displayed horizontally.
A number of items on the Daily Funding page appear as hyperlinks when the associated amount is not zero. When a hyperlink is clicked for any of the items (except for “Actual Payment”), a page similar to the image below displays the transactions that compose the item amount.
The name of the page depends on the item selected on the Daily Funding page, the top of the page indicates the search criteria used in the Daily Funding page
The Daily Funding page restricts the number of rows displayed to 300 rows; if more rows are present, a message is displayed indicating that more rows are available. To view all rows, use the download functionality, which ignores the 300 row restriction and downloads all rows. The Merchant ID and Trade Name are included in the download report for merchant-level users.
Merchant payment advice page
The Merchant Payment Advice page lists Merchant payments and collections. The payment transaction types displayed for a given account are the ones configured to be accumulated together for the “Actual Payment” item in the Daily Funding Page.
This page can also be accessed through the “Actual Payment:” hyperlink on the Daily Funding page.
To generate the report for a specific MID or Merchant group/sub-group:
- Enter the merchant number in the Banner Selection Box at the top of the page and click the “Change” button next to the merchant number; or select a merchant using the Select Merchant page.
- Using the “Settlement period” drop-down list, select a period, or select All to report postings independent of when they are billed. Settlement periods are associated with accounts and determine when the account is billed. Billing can mean either generating a payment or collection from the account or moving money from the account to another account. The settlement period is when this billing is meant to happen, for example, daily, end of month and so on.
- Using the “Account Type id” drop-down list, select the account type. This drop- down list is not available if a particular merchant or merchant group/sub-group is selected. For a particular merchant or merchant group/sub-group, the merchant account is selected in the Banner Selection Box at the top of the page.
- In the “Date From” and “to” fields, enter a posting date range to query. A maximum of 31 days is allowed.
- Select the “Payment Status” from the drop-down list. Use “Funding Date” to restrict results to one date.
- Using the “Limit Results” drop-down list, select from the list of options for the maximum number of rows to be shown on the page. This enables better performance on the page if large numbers of rows of data exist for the search criteria.
- Click the “Search” button to generate the report.
|Merchant No.||External and internal merchant number.|
|Merchant Name||Merchant’s name.|
|Bank No.||Bank sort code.|
|BIC/Swift Code||Swift code.|
|Account||Bank account number.|
|IBAN||International Bank Account Number.|
|Net Amount||Amount of payment/collection.|
|Work Of Date||Calculated Value Date.|
|Funding Date||Each individual funding date is displayed as a hyperlink if the current posting date is before or equal to the Funding Date.|
|Payment Status||The different payment statuses are as follows: