How do I process a refund?

  Last updated: 


Refunds can be processed for transactions that have been settled (status 100).

There are two methods to perform refunds:

  Using MyST

Refunds can be processed through MyST. Sign in to MyST, and find the transaction you would like to refund, either by using the search bar at the top of the page, or navigating to the Transaction search page. When viewing a transaction, click the “Refund” button shown at the bottom of the page.

Click here to learn more.

  Using Webservices API

Your system can submit a REFUND request to Trust Payments.

Click here to learn more.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request