This extension requires SAP Commerce Cloud to work. Please install SAP Commerce Cloud before proceeding.
We recommend setting up two instances of your SAP Commerce Cloud environment - one for staging and the other for processing live transactions - and configuring them in the same way. This will help you to perform tests before applying updates going forward.
You will need to contact your SAP developer to install the Trust Payments extension.
When getting started, we recommend first setting up the extension on your staging store by following the instructions below. Once you have completed testing, you can replicate much of this configuration on your production store.
To configure the Trust Payments extension for SAP Commerce Cloud, navigate to Base Commerce > Base Store in Backoffice and select the store you wish to configure.
Then select the “ADMINISTRATION” tab and scroll down to find the field “Trust Payments Gateway”. Click the drop-down and select either “netGateway” or “usGateway”, depending on your preferred endpoint for processing requests:
- If you are integrating using our EU TRU Connect platform, select "netGateway".
- If you are integrating using our US TRU Connect platform, select "usGateway".
Once you have selected the endpoint in the “Trust Payments Gateway” drop-down, double-click on the selection and you will be displayed a configuration form.
e.g. If you are integrating using the EU TRU Connect platform, select "netGateway" from the drop-down then double-click to view the form shown below:
From here you will need to change the following settings:
- URL - This is the endpoint to where requests are sent. Please enter either "https://webservices.securetrading.net/json/" for the EU endpoint or "https://webservices.securetrading.us/json/" for the US endpoint.
- Webservices Username and Password - Enter your Webservices username and password in these fields. This is required to authenticate your requests with Trust Payments. If you do not have a Webservices user account, click here for instructions on how to register one.
- Site Reference - This is the site reference provided by Trust Payments. When you are first getting started, please enter your test site reference on your staging store. This will allow you to place orders with test card numbers to perform testing prior to going live.
- JWT Username and Secret - You will need a user account with the role “Webservices JWT” to create the token. If this user account has not already been provided, please request that one is created for your site reference by contacting our Support Team.
- Endpoint - If you are based in Europe, please use “https://cdn.eu.trustpayments.com/js/latest/st.js”. If you are based in the United States, select “https://webservices.securetrading.us/js/v3/st.js”.
- 3Ds enabled - You must select "True". Click here to learn more about 3-D Secure.
- Flow type - Select the checkout flow type for your customers:
- DEFAULT_FLOW - Includes an extra page after submitting the payment that displays the final review of your order. While the order is not created at this point, it is created once the “PLACE ORDER” button is pressed by the customer.
- SHORT_FLOW (recommended) - This option removes the extra final review page and instead redirects the customer to the confirmation page when payment is submitted and accepted
- Payment Action - Select the preferred payment action for your customers:
- AUTHORIZE_CAPTURE - Processed payments will be shown as “Completed” on the SAP Orders page (and settle status “0 - Pending” in MyST). These payments will be settled the following day.
- AUTHORIZE_ONLY - Processed payments will initially be shown as “Pending” on the SAP Orders page (and settle status “2 - Suspended" in MyST) until actioned.
- Number Of Credit Cards To Save - Enter the maximum number of cards customers will be allowed to store on their user account on your website.
- Settle Date – If this field is left blank (default configuration), settlement will be performed in the next batch (typically overnight). Alternatively, you can select different values from the drop-down to defer settlement by up to 7 days.
- Test Environment - This option allows you to switch the extension between live and test environments.
- When set to "True", the extension is configured to operate in test mode. You should always select this during first-time setup and thoroughly test your solution before going live.
- When set to "False", the extension is configured to operate in live mode.