To protect your payments from unauthorised modification, you will need to follow the steps on this page to enable site security on your Trust Payments account. If the customer or any unauthorised third party attempts to modify any transaction attributes (e.g. changing the amount they are to pay) while on the checkout, this will affect the site security data we receive from the extension and we will block the payment. Once enabled, the extension seamlessly handles this process behind the scenes to protect your account. Read on to learn how to configure site security.
Before proceeding, please contact our Support Team
- Our Support Team will enable site security on your site reference and will advise you on how to best configure your account.
- As part of this process, you will need to inform the Support Team of the following designated fields that are required for the Magento extension when they are configuring your account (fields must be shared in the order provided):
- sitereference, currencyiso3a, mainamount, orderreference, settleduedate, settlestatus, accounttypedescription, isusediframe
- You will also need to agree on a password with our Support Team and enter this into your extension settings as described below. If you need to change this password, you will need to contact Support to action this.
How to access
- Sign in to your Store Admin.
- On the Admin Sidebar, click the Trust Payments logo.
- Navigate to Stores > Configuration.
- On the next page, navigate to Sales > Payment Methods.
- On the next page, expand the "OTHER PAYMENT METHODS" section, then click the "Configure" button next to the Trust Payments extension.
- Expand the "Payment Pages" section.
- Expand the "Required Settings" section and fill in the "Site Security Password" field with the password agreed with the Support Team.