When adding a product to your site, you can also add subscriptions and manage them.
Configuring subscriptions on a product
To configure a subscription on a product, please follow the steps below:
- On the Admin Sidebar, go to Catalog > Products, and upon page load, click “Add Product”.
- Fill out the form with subscription details as necessary. Then scroll down the page and open the “Secure Trading Subscription” tab.
- Ensure "Is Enable" is set to "Yes" for your subscription payment options to be displayed on checkout.
You can also enable "Require subscription" to make it mandatory for a customer to complete the payment using a subscription.
- Click “Add Option” and add a subscription plan(s). By adding a single option, the customer is offered to pay for the product with a subscription matching the details specified. You can also add multiple options, allowing customers to choose between different subscription plans that may better suit their needs.
- Once done, click "Save" at the bottom of the page.
Manage customer's subscriptions
To manage your existing subscription plans, follow these steps:
To see how many cycles of a subscription order have been processed so far for a given customer, check the "Final Number (Total Cycle)" column.
To check the "Subscription ID", on the Admin Sidebar, go to Sales > Orders.