When searching for transactions on the "Transactions" page, you can save time by selecting from one of the "Stored Searches" using the drop-down shown on screen. Selecting a stored search will automatically adjust the Date type, Filters and Fields, leaving you to select a site reference(s) and a date range.
After selecting a stored search, you can make additional changes to your search criteria before performing the search. Remember you can click "Show filters" to display any Filters that have been applied, and these can be removed if needed by clicking "Advanced". Click here to learn more about how to perform searches.
Default stored searches
The following pre-configured stored searches can be selected from the "Stored searches" drop-down:
Site Reference Searches
(For merchants using TRU Connect)
All Data - Searches for all requests processed, returning all fields.
Authorisations - Searches for all authorisations and refunds.
Active Card Stores - Searches for card stores marked as active.
Active Subscriptions - Searches for active, pending and completed subscriptions.
Settled Transactions - Searches for successfully settled transactions.
Successful Authorisations - Searches for successfully authorised transactions.
- Suspended Authorisations - Searches for authorised transactions that have been suspended.
(For merchants using TRU Acquiring)
- Processed Transactions - Searches for approved authorisations that completed clearing and will be funded to the merchant's or cardholder's account (unless they are rejected).
Custom stored searches
You can also save custom search parameters for later, enabling you to perform future searches without needing to set the Site reference, Filters and Fields again. Here's how:
Navigate to the "Transactions" page, select the Site reference from the top left, and click "Advanced" to set the Filters and Fields. Click "Search" when you are ready.
After the search has been performed, you can save the search parameters for later by clicking the icon above the table, and then "Save".
When saving a search, you are presented with this simple form:
- Provide the search with a name of your choosing.
- You can optionally check the "Save Site References" box to apply the currently selected Site references again when performing this custom search at a later time. Leave this checkbox blank if you're only interested in saving the Filters and Fields.
- You can optionally check the "Save Table Preferences" box to remember the order of columns in the search results table. (Table columns can be rearranged by clicking and dragging them into place)
Click "Save" when you are done.
Having saved a custom search, the next time you return to the "Transactions" page, your custom stored search will be displayed in the "Stored Searches" drop-down. To apply the custom stored search, simply select it from the drop-down and the parameters you opted to save will be applied.
Managing custom stored searches
- A maximum of 20 custom stored searches can be saved per Portal user account.
Stored search parameters cannot be modified. Instead, you must save new searches by following the instructions above and delete old searches that are no longer needed.
To delete a previously stored custom search, click the "Stored Searches" drop-down, and then "Delete" next to the search you want to delete. When prompted, click "Confirm" to complete the deletion.