You can use the “Users” page to view and manage your users.
Required user roles
How to access
Select “Settings" and then "Users” from the left navigation bar.
This page contains a list of all child users assigned to your Portal user account. The following details are visible for each user:
|First Name||User's first name.|
|Last Name||User's first name.|
|User Name||The unique username.|
Can be one of the following:
User's assigned role. This determines the features they have access to. Click here to learn more.
|Primary Email||User's primary email address.|
|Last logged in (GMT)||Timestamp of when the user last signed in.|
|Added Date (GMT)||Timestamp of when the user was added to Portal.|
|Modified Date (GMT)||Timestamp of when changes were last made to user's account.|
You can sort the table by different columns by clicking the column headings.
Find in results
At the top of the page, we provide a search utility to help you find your child users. Type in the name of a child user assigned to your account (or part of it) and the table will be filtered as you type.
The right-most column contains a series of frequently-performed actions that have been made available for quick access for each user. These are as follows:
- View/Edit – Click this to view further information on the user, and make changes to their account, if necessary.
- Reset MFA – If a user needs to reset their multi-factor authentication, this will allow them to set up multi-factor authentication from scratch.
- Resend new user email – New users are sent an email with a link to sign in to their account for the first time and set their password. If the email was not received by the user, or has expired, you can request this email is resent.
- Lock/Unlock – Locking a user prevents sign in until the account is manually unlocked again. Click here to learn more.
- Delete – Click the bin icon to delete the child user. You will be prompted for confirmation before deletion occurs. Caution: Deleted users cannot be recovered.