The default Trust Payments HTML code is used on your Payment Pages in the following scenarios:
- You specify “default” as the stprofile in the request to Payment Pages.
- You specify an stprofile in the request to Payment Pages, but the required [profile][page].html file has not been uploaded to the site reference processing the payment.
It is possible to override and use your own default HTML code. These files will be called instead of Trust Payments’s default HTML code in the scenarios outlined above.
You can upload any of the following files:
|defaultchoice.html||The payment choice page|
|defaultdetails.html||The payment details page|
|defaultlocked.html||Page shown when customer refreshes their browser before the initial request has been completed|
|default3dredirect.html||The 3-D Secure redirect page|
|defaultresponse.html||The response page|
To summarise, if you submit stprofile = “birthday” in the request, for each page rendered:
- Trust Payments will use birthday[page].html.
- If birthday[page].html has not been uploaded, Trust Payments will use default[page].html.
- If the default[page].html has not been uploaded, the default Trust Payments branding will be used.
Default HTML files will only be used if there are no other HTML files available when rendering a page.