You can export payments accounting data in the form of an Excel spreadsheet, either as a one-off download or a recurring email that is sent at intervals you define. For the date range specified, the spreadsheet contains the following data:
- Date, Concept, Reference, Beneficiary, Sender, Source Account, Destination Account, Credit (amount), Debit (amount), Movement Date, Observations
Follow these steps to export payments accounting data:
- Sign in to your Trust Payments MPA Portal and click "Exporting" from the navigation on the left to be taken to the Data export page.
- There are two types of export that can be performed:
The Immediate option will send an export of payments accounting data to the email addresses provided.
Click the "Immediate" tab along the top of the page and fill out the form presented:
- Select an account - Click to change the account the data is to be exported from.
- Select accounting data export format - Please select "Trust Payments data".
- Add emails - You can share this data with one or more recipients by typing their email addresses into this text box. Multiple email addresses are separated by commas.
- From/To dates - Select the date range for the data to be exported.
When ready to continue, click "Export".Recurrent
The Recurrent option will schedule regular exports of payments accounting data to the email address you provide. This can be Daily, Weekly or Monthly.
If you haven't already done so, you will first need to follow the instructions displayed to enable email notifications and return to this page when done.
Click the "Recurrent" tab along the top of the page and fill out the form presented:
- Select accounting data export format - Please select "Trust Payments export".
- Email - Enter the email address that the data is to be sent to.
- Frequency - Select the frequency that the data is emailed. This can be "Daily", "Weekly" or "Monthly".
When ready to continue, click "Confirm".
If successful, a green confirmation message will be displayed at the top of the browser.
Emails are sent from email@example.com. If you have not received the email, please check your junk mail folder.
The email received will contain a compressed zip directory. Download and unzip this directory to access the data in the form of an Excel spreadsheet.