Please complete the following checks before you push your integration live to support Google Pay:
- You will need a Google Pay business account by registering with the Google Pay Business Console (link to external site).
- Complete your "Business Profile".
- Register your website with the "Google Pay API".
- In the GooglePay method configuration:
- Set "environment": "PRODUCTION"
- Set "gatewayMerchantId": "<YOUR LIVE SITE e.g site12345>"
- Set "merchantId":"12345678901234567890" - Replace the numeric string with your own Google merchant identifier that was issued after registration with the Google Pay Business Console. This is required when setting the environment to PRODUCTION.
- Ensure that all supported payment scenarios have been tested through your test site.
- Ensure that web-app logging has been reviewed to ensure that no sensitive information is being logged during the course of the transaction to ensure compliance with PCI.