Ensure you have met the following requirements before integrating Apple Pay into your checkout solution:
- Your acquiring bank must support Apple Pay with Trust Payments (contact our Support Team for further information).
- You will need to register an Apple Developer account.
- All merchants must work with the Support Team to generate a payment processing and merchant identity certificate in order to secure the transaction data.
- In order to test your solution, you need to have access to a device that supports Apple’s sandbox testing for Apple Pay.
- You will need to have a sandbox tester account in order to add test cards to your wallet, in order to process Apple Pay test transactions.
- You will need an Apple Pay Merchant ID.
(We recommend registering separate IDs for your test and live ).
- Your server must meet the following requirements:
Only eligible customers can complete transactions using Apple Pay. For instance, customers must use a supported Apple device and be located within a country where Apple Pay operates. Please refer to Apple’s documentation for the full list of requirements.
To begin processing Apple Pay transactions, click here to configure your solution.