Ensure you have met the following requirements before integrating Apple Pay into your checkout solution:
- Your acquiring bank must support Apple Pay with Trust Payments (contact our Support Team for further information).
- You will need to register an Apple Developer account (link to external site).
- All merchants must work with the Support Team to generate a payment processing and merchant identity certificate in order to secure the transaction data.
- In order to test your solution, you need to have access to a device that supports Apple’s sandbox testing for Apple Pay (link to external site).
- You will need to have a sandbox tester account (link to external site) in order to add test cards to your wallet, in order to process Apple Pay test transactions.
- You will need an Apple Pay Merchant ID (link to external site).
(We recommend registering separate IDs for your test and live ).
- Your server must meet the following requirements:
- Must support the Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 protocol.
- Must support one of the cipher suites listed in Apple’s documentation (link to external site).
- Must meet high security standards (e.g. If using SSL Labs (link to external site) to check certificate, an A grade would be required).
Only eligible customers can complete transactions using Apple Pay. For instance, customers must use a supported Apple device and be located within a country where Apple Pay operates. Please refer to Apple’s documentation (link to external site) for the full list of requirements.
To begin processing Apple Pay transactions, click here to configure your solution.