- You will need an account with Trust Payments – Our Support Team will provide you with a test site reference (connects exclusively to our sandbox environment for testing) and live site reference (for processing transactions through our production environment).
You will need a server that can be configured to perform back-office processing tasks required to verify and process requests from customers.
You need a user account with the role “Webservices JWT” – If this user account has not already been provided, please request that one is created for your site(s) by contacting our Support Team.
- PSD2 – In order for your solution to be compliant with the Revised Directive on Payment Services (PSD2), you must ensure all transactions are performed using 3-D Secure. This is explained later on in our JWT documentation.
- Supported desktop browsers – When on desktop OS, your customers must be using one of the following supported browsers:
- Apple Safari (latest 2 versions)
- Google Chrome (latest 2 versions)
- Microsoft Edge v18 and latest 2 versions
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox (latest 2 versions)
- Opera (latest version)
- Supported mobile OS – When on mobile, your customers must be using one of the following supported platforms:
- Android v7-10
- iOS/iPadOS v11-14
If a customer is experiencing issues when performing a purchase, we recommend establishing their device type and browser version and ensuring it is supported, as per the lists above. If you have questions regarding supported browsers, please contact our Support Team.
Click here to continue.