To operate your Ingenico Link 2500 terminal, you will first need to download and install the mPOS app we provide.
- When you sign up, you will receive a welcome email from Trust Payments (email@example.com). Open this email on your smartphone and use the links provided to view the mPOS app on the relevant app store for your platform (Android or iOS).
The mPOS app is not publicly listed in the app store, so you will need to use the links provided in the welcome email to install the app.
- Download and install the mPOS app from the app store and launch.
- You will be presented with a sign in page. In the welcome email, you were also provided with a temporary password. Enter the email address you used to sign up with us and the temporary password and tap "Sign In" to proceed.
- You will be prompted to enter your mobile phone number to which we will send a code to verify your identity. Enter this code into the app when prompted and tap "Verify" to proceed.
- Follow the instructions displayed on screen to set a new password.
- On the next page, choose whether or not to enable biometric authentication (e.g. fingerprint or facial recognition).
For increased security and convenience, we recommend that you enable biometric authentication.
- Select the country your business is operating in and tap "Continue".
- On the next page, you will asked if you are a VAT payer. If yes, toggle the switch to the on position and add the necessary rates. Tap "Continue" when done.
- You will now be prompted to enter the details of your business. Please fill this form and tap "Continue" to proceed.
- You will now be shown a preview of the receipt that can be emailed to customers following a transaction. You can tap "Insert image" to upload add your own branding to the receipt, otherwise tap "Continue" to proceed.
- On the next page, ensure "Payment cards" is enabled and then tap "Continue".
- You will then be asked to allow the mPOS app to use your smartphone's Bluetooth connection. This is required in order to connect your smartphone to the terminal. Please confirm this to proceed.
- Finally, you will be presented with choice between "Castles" and "Ingenico". Select "Ingenico" to complete the first time setup process.
Once you have completed these steps, you will be able to pair the Ingenico Link 2500 terminal to the mPOS app on your smartphone.