Follow the steps provided below to configure and enable URL notifications in MyST, to ensure the PrestaShop Addon is updated when transactions have been processed on your Trust Payment's account. This updates the status of the order in PrestaShop.
It is imperative that you follow and complete the steps described below when configuring the module. Failure to do so will prevent orders from being processed.
- Sign in to MyST.
- Search for your Trust Payments sitereference using the search box found at the top of the page.
- When viewing your site details, click “Rule manager“.
- Select the action type “URL notification” from the drop-down and your browser will be redirected.
- Create a new URL notification rule:
Add new condition(A) Click “Add new condition” and specify the circumstances in which the URL notification is to be triggered following a transaction. Ensure the following options are ticked:
- In the Accounts box displayed, ensure "ECOM" and "MOTO" are ticked.
- In the Requests box displayed, ensure "ACCOUNTCHECK" and “AUTH” are ticked.
- In the Error codes box displayed, ensure "0 - Ok" is ticked.
- In the Settle statuses box displayed, ensure "not in" is selected in drop-down box and "3 - Cancelled" is ticked.
Once saved, the condition will look like this in the Rule manager:
Add new action(B) Click “Add new action” and specify the endpoint for the URL notification.
- Ensure the settings displayed are configured as follows:
- Action name: <Specify a recognisable name>
- Use site security details: NO
- Security algorithm: sha256
- Notification password: Provide a password to prevent your notifications from being modified by unauthorised users. This password must match the value saved in the Notifications settings section of configuration settings page in the PrestaShop Control Panel, as documented in this article.
- Pipe notification to browser: NO
- Process notification: offline
- Website address (URL): The URL that resolves to an endpoint hosted on your server, to which URL notifications are to be sent. This URL must match the value saved in the Notifications settings section of configuration settings page in the PrestaShop Control Panel, as documented in this article.
- Method: POST
- You must also include the following Fields:
- Currency (currencyiso3a)
- Error Code (errorcode)
- Main Amount (mainamount)
- Order Reference (orderreference)
- Settle Due Date (settleduedate)
- Settle Status (settlestatus)
- Site Reference (sitereference)
- Transaction Reference (transactionreference)
Once saved, the action will look like this in the Rule manager:
- Ensure the rule is active (this is shown with a tick under the Active column). Once enabled, the rule will be applied to all payment sessions for the given sitereference, and the URL notification will be triggered whenever the condition specified is met. Once enabled, no further steps are needed.
All new rules should be created on your test sitereference and tested to ensure they work as expected before being added to your live sitereference.