PayPal is an international e-commerce business allowing payments and money transfers to be made online.
|Supported customer countries||No restrictions on customer countries.|
|Supported currencies||AUD, CAD, EUR, GBP, JPY, USD|
Full and partial refunds permitted.
Disputes are managed by PayPal.
We support two PayPal transaction flows:
Express Checkout Mark (ECM)
PayPal is shown as an additional method of payment on your existing checkout, alongside credit/debit cards.
Benefits of implementing ECM
- Allows you to integrate PayPal into your existing checkout solution.
- The address the customer submits on your website is final and cannot be changed on PayPal’s website.
Express Checkout Shortcut (ECS)
Customers click the “Check out with PayPal” button on your website and are redirected to PayPal’s servers.
Benefits of implementing ECS
- The customer does not need to type in their delivery address. They can use the details saved on their PayPal account.
- Simplifying the checkout experience can help increase both your online and mobile conversion rates.
- Allows you to append a delivery charge to the transaction that can differ based on the delivery address selected by the customer while on PayPal’s website.